- * JNTUK Recognized Amrita Sai as Research Center
- * Granted Autonomous status by UGC for a period of 10 years
- * Recognized under sections 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC act 1956
- * Amrita Sai is Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade
- * Got Permanent Affiliation from JNTU Kakinada.
- * MoU with CodeTantra
- * MoU with University of Virgin Islands
- * Amrita Sai is awarded with grade A by APSCHE.
- * Training & Placement Cell provides campus recruitment training for all students.
- * During 2018-19, 327 placements issued as on Mar 2019.
- * One of the 1000 best Engineering Colleges of India as per the career 360 magazine 2013.
- * ASIST is one of the top 230 colleges in India as per the Edu.Tech RAND magazine 2014.
- * MoU’s with Various small and Medium Multinational organizations.
- * Work Center MoU with ORENG Company.
- * DST Sponsored Seminars and Workshops.
- * Digital Library with recorded lectures from eminent professors
- * Research Driven Projects and 235+ INTERNSHIPS.
- * Project Oriented Training by Academic Experts.
- * Placed in the first 20 Institutions among 240 Colleges affiliated to JNTU Kakinada.
- * NSIC Training Center and Skill Development Center.
- * Entrepreneurship Development Center and Corporate Cell.
- * PMKVY Certificate Program from Govt. of INDIA.
Technical & Social Memberships
* ISTE, IEI, IETE, IEEE, CSI, CMSI, ACM, ASME, Lions Club, Rotary Club
Internship for Final year students
* Innogeecks Technologies, Wagon work shop, Axius Technologies, Vizag Steel plant, VTPS, LANCO, APHMEL, Krishna Industries, KCP sugars, UKMS power solutions, Green Energy solutions